Father's Day Specials-ONLY SALE $59.98
This 8' x 16' x 20" complete raised garden bed kit provides 85 square feet of planting space, enough to grow plenty of fresh vegetables. Constructed from solid cedar.
Made with solid cedar, this 8' x 16' x 20" garden provides approximately 85 square feet of planting space, and is perfect for a large family. At 16 feet long, it is the longest garden kit we provide in this U-shaped design.
If you want to grow your own organic vegetables, but you’re busy and don’t have the patience to deal with pests eating your plants or don’t have the time to water it every day, this complete system may be perfect for you. The innovative design removes many of the irritating problems gardening can have.
Features & Benefits:
- Raised Garden Bed – Easily accessible raised beds are 20 inches tall. Soil fills right to the bottom. Great for growing all sorts of vegetables, herbs, fruit and flowers.
- Fencing – 33" high fence panels backed with wire mesh screen, doubles as a trellis.
- Gate – Keeps pests from getting into your garden and eating your plants.
- Solid Cedar Construction – Durable 1.25" untreated cedar lumber, naturally rot resistant.
- Hardware Included – Rust proof screws, brackets, and hinges.
Optional Automatic Watering System:
Located at the back corner of the garden, this automatic soaker hose watering system takes even the simplest of duties out of your hands. We use a digital battery operated controller that is very easy to use. A garden hose can be connected to the unit, or the hose adaptor can be removed so the irrigation unit can be tied into your existing irrigation system with piping. When the controller turns on, water seeps out through the 75 ft. soaker hose. Includes:
- Digital Battery Operated Controller - automatically waters your garden.
- Soaker Hose - lay hose around your plants, cover with a layer of mulch, and water seeps out when controller turns on (hose stakes included).
- Coiled Hose - conveniently mounted in the walkway of the fenced garden.
- Sprayer - attaches to end of the coiled hose. You can manually spray your plants if you choose to, or use the hose to wash your hands.
Please note this irrigation system works best if your water pressure (psi) is between 10 and 80. If the psi is greater than 80, the programmable timer in our system could be damaged. We recommend purchasing a water pressure regulator that will take your water pressure down to 40 psi.
You can assemble this garden kit yourself, or have a local handy person follow the instructions and set it up for you. Assembly takes about 6 hours, and adding the soil (approx. 6 cubic yards) can take an additional few hours. Note that no digging is required as the entire structure sits directly on the ground. Select a sunny and level piece of land for your garden.
All of our fencing sections are backed with 3/4" wire mesh. When the fencing is delivered, the mesh is already affixed. So, it takes only minutes to attach the fencing sections to the garden beds. Up close, it looks attractive, but from a distance you can't even see it.
This 8' x 16' garden is wheelchair accessible. The entry to the garden is 30.5 inches wide. The interior walkway is just over 12.5 feet long, allowing easy access to the garden beds.
- Key Feature:
- Everything you need to start gardening! Raised Beds, Fence and optional Irrigation System.
- Assembly Time:
- 6 Hours
- Board Thickness:
- 1.25 in
- Planting Depth:
- 8 Feet
- 16 Feet
- Made in Canada
- Shipping Boxes:
- This unit ships in 5 boxes
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Lead Time:
- Ships within 3-5 Business Days